One senior engagement platform that includes:
Tablet for Seniors
The Claris Companion tablet is designed specifically to keep older seniors engaged at home. All our tablets are highly accessible including large buttons/text, cellular LTE internet, a rugged case with screen protector, and security to keep seniors safe online.
Our easy-to-use tablet ensures seniors are always connected, entertained, and safe.
Designed for older seniors (75+)
Configurable and accessible
Safe and secure
- Messages (email, text, app)
- Video Calling (inc Zoom, Meet, Webex, etc)
- Audio Calling
- Events calendar
- Photo Album
- Video Album
- Call Me
- Care ProgramsCheck-ins
- Custom Button
- Recovery Goals
- Resources (unlimited Google Play apps)
- Vital Signs
- Wellness Surveys
- Premium Samsung Tab A 8.7″ Android tablet (LTE
- Cellular and WiFi) or Samsung Tab A8 10.5″ Android tablet (WiFi)
- Protective case with stand and screen protector
- 6 foot USB-C charging
- Screen stylus with pen and screen cleaner
- Color printed user guide
- Private email address
- Unlimited text messaging
- Unlimited staff, friends and family access to remote configuration web console
- Free “Claris for Caregivers” staff, friends and family apps
- Spam and scam protection
- Real-time monitoring and alerts
- 365 customer care
- Free software upgrades
- Advertising-free guarantee within the Claris app
- No hidden fees
- 4G Internet Data Plan – monthly data consumption is up to 2 GB (which is more than enough for our current users or equivalent to 4.5 hours of video calling per month). We reserve the right to bill overages at cost +10% although we pool data across multiple users so there is no penalty if individual usage is slightly over 2 GB/month every once in a while. For heavy users of video calling or video streaming, additional data packages of 2 GB is available for an additional $10/month (providing approximately 4.5 hours of additional video calling per month).
- 4G Coverage – Please check our U.S. 4G coverage map or Canadian 4G coverage map to ensure Claris Companion 4G will work in your senior’s area.
- Private email address included (no spam guarantee)
- Secure text message number included
- Encrypted using Samsung Knox
- Remote disable and wipe
- Location tracking
- Secure SSL communication
- Enterprise security with active performance monitoring
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Operating system: Android 11
- Power: 5100 mAh Li-Ion battery
- CPU Processor: 2.3 + 1.8 GHz octo-core processorStorage
- capacity: 32 GB flash memory
- Memory: 3 GB LPDDR3
- Display: 1920 x 1080 WXGA, 8.7 in diagonal
- Video: 1080p HD video playback
- Supported Video Formats: H.263, H.264, MPEG4, DivX
- Music Formats Supported: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, and WAV
- Input: Multi-touch screen, Bluetooth 5.0
- Camera: 2.0 MP front facing and 8.0 MP rear facing
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi – 802.11 a/b/g/n and 4G – 4G LTE, CDMA/1xEVDO Rev A (800/1900 MHz)
- Recommended External Keyboard: Microsoft Bluetooth
- Mobile Keyboard 5000
- Weight (tablet with stand): 1.1 lbs
- One-year manufacturer limited warranty
Console for Staff
The Claris Console is a powerful online dashboard so your staff can centrally manage 100s of tablets at once (without the need for an IT dept).
The console includes the ability to remotely configure each tablet, enable/disable user accounts, manage inventory, and more. One dashboard makes it easy to manage all your seniors.
Remote tablet configuration
Real-time activity data
Group messaging and video calling
Account and inventory management
See our professional services here.
- User Activity (Timeline, Calendar, Data List Export)
- Care Tasks
- Default Profiles
- User account management
- Staff and Family account management
- Orders and Billing
- Organization customization
Social Isolation Surveys
- Geriatric Depression Score (GDS)
Virtual Event Management
- Zoom, Teams, GoToMeeting, Webex, and Google Meet
Secured by Samsung Knox
Server infrastructure certification
- PCI DSS Level 1
- ISO 27001
- ISO 27017
- ISO 27018
- SOC1 Type 2
- SOC2 Type 2
- HIPAA compliance
Active performance monitoring
- Project Management
- Customer Support
- Technical Support
- Security Monitoring
Insights for Admins
Visualize millions of data points to ensure success. Claris Insight allows administrators to quickly assess the impact of their Claris Companion program.
Insight reports graphically display every interaction of every user on the platform and are used to optimize the level of engagement of seniors by identifying what is working… and what’s not. Insight is an important tool in proving the success of Claris Companion to secure further grant funding.
Usage by user
Usage by feature
Usage over time
- Interactions per feature
- Time spent per feature
- Trend of activity over time
- Interactions by user
- Top 10 activities
- Website and app usage
- Alert trends
- Survey and Social Isolation results
- And custom reports available upon request
Our professional services ensure your success.
Our experienced staff understand the challenges working with older seniors. We’re with you every step of the way. Claris invests the time and effort necessary to ensure your program is a success by providing:
We know that process change can be difficult. Both older seniors and their care providers can struggle with change so we leverage 10 years of experience to guide customers step-by-step through each phase of a successful project.
We deliver a white-glove experience. Our implementation staff work directly with our customers to maximize their software and hardware investment.
We appreciate that every customer is unique. Our experienced implementation staff work directly with our customers to configure the Claris software and hardware to achieve their goals.
We know that knowledge is power. We ensure that customer staff are appropriately trained to be as efficient as possible when using the Claris platform. We provide online interactive training, training videos, and in depth training articles to ensure staff can become power users.
We deliver the right equipment at the right time. Our customers don’t need to worry about delivery schedules impacting their deployment schedule. Need an extra cable? We ensure that our customers can continue to operate without interruption.
We understand seniors. Our customer support staff appreciate all the challenges that can come from working with older seniors so we’re available to help and support our customers with all the small details that make a big difference to senior engagement.
We’re monitoring behind the scenes. Our customers have an extremely high rate of application availability. We understand that even the smallest technical issue can become a big problem so we’re always monitoring our services, servers, and apps for potential issues.
We take security and privacy seriously. Each user on the Claris platform is treated with the same high-level of security and privacy protection required in a modern healthcare environment. Our server infrastructure and security policies are certified to PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, SOC1 Type 2, SOC2 Type 2, SOC3 and ensure HIPAA compliance.
Getting Started with Claris Companion Enterprise
Purchase Claris Companion for Enterprise
Claris Configures your Platform for your Seniors
Claris Trains your Staff
Tablets are Delivered to your Seniors
Engage with your Seniors using Claris Companion