Telehealth – Simple, Secure & Low Cost
Cloud-based Telehealth enables busy physicians to provide virtual care to patients instantly. Anytime. Anywhere. Any device.
No software to install. Physicians just log in.
- Telehealth meetings can be created instantly in any web browser by either physicians, nurses, or assistants (i.e. any staff).
- Patient MRN, name and provider details can be recorded for CMS reporting purposes.
- Patients are automatically sent a text message with their secure meeting link.
- Encrypted and HIPAA-compliant.
Patient joins with one click.
- Patients join using any modern computer, tablet, or smartphone by clicking on the link provided.
- No software to install. No logins. No forms to complete.
- OR patients can go to www.claris.me and enter a unique meeting ID.
Physician joins with one click.
- Assistants can queue and prepare patients ahead of time.
- Meetings are easy to manage with statuses showing Empty, Waiting, In Progress, Completed, or Expired.
- One or multiple care providers can join the patient in the virtual visit room using any computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Care providers can leave, re-enter or pass the video call to others at any time.
- Call start date/time and duration is recorded for reporting purposes